For the conference registration, you should click the button below.
Conference Registration: To register for the conference you must go to the EDAS registration system and create an account (if you do not already have one).
All fees are in Canadian Dollars and include applicable taxes.
Final submissions can only be uploaded with a regular registration and at least one author of each paper must register at the regular rate. The above registration fees include tickets for three lunches, reception party, and one banquet dinner and one copy of the proceeding on a memory stick.
1. The maximum number of pages for each paper is four. Two additional pages can be added (bringing the absolute maximum paper length to six pages) provided a $200 excess page charge is paid for each additional page.
2. In the case where one author has two accepted paper, one regular registration is required and the author pays an additional fee to upload the second paper. However, only one copy of the proceedings and meal ticket will be provided.
3. In the case where one author has three accepted paper, one regular registration is required and the author pays an additional fee to upload the second and third papers. However, only one copy of the proceedings and meal ticket will be provided.
4. For more than four papers by the same author, there must be a full registration for every three papers.
5. Each student/life member registration will receive one copy of the conference proceedings and meal ticket.
6. Registration for each attendee’s partner (which includes tickets for the meals) DOES NOT include access to the technical portions of the conference.
7. Extra guest tickets for just the banquet are available at the indicated price.
8. Co-authors can register under any category as long as one author has registered and paid for a full registration.
Registrations may be canceled up to and including 1 April 2017. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Each cancellation is subject to a $50 non-refundable administration fee.
The above Cancellation Policy applies only to non-author delegates. There will be no cancellation refunds for authors who have registered their paper for publication in the conference.