Tutorials will be held on April 3o 2017. You can also register for tutorials without being registered for the conference by first creating an account in the EDAS registration system. Then register for the tutorial of your choice.
- 1 tutorial $25
- 2 tutorial $40
- 1 tutorial $50
- 2 tutorial $80
Tutorials 2 and 3 will be in the morning and tutorials 4, 5 and 6 will be held in the afternoon.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN)(Cancelled)
- Light-Harvesting Photovoltaic Charger-Supplies GABRIEL A. RINCON-MORA (Detail)
- Microfluidic CMOS systems EBRAHIM GHAFAR-ZADEH, SEBASTIAN MAGIEROWSKI (Detail)
- Neural networks for circuit and signal analysis and synthesis MOUNIR BOUKADOUM (Detail)
- Connected Electric Vehicles, Vehicle-to-Grid and Grid-to-Vehicle Applications HUSSEIN MOUFTAH, MELIKE EROL-KANTARCI (Detail)
- Algorithms and hardware for big data SAEID NOOSHABADI (Detail)